- Updated On:
- December 13, 2020
The house is located in the Old Town district in a residential area above Palisady Street. According to the available documents it was built in 1943. An additional garage was built in 1997. The garage has a direct exit to Holubyho Street. The building consists of a residential and administrative part.
The house is a three-storey building built on a gentle slope. From the street, the basement is at the ground level, at the back it is partially recessed below the ground. The basement has two garages, a one-bedroom and a two-bedroom apartments with amenities. On the ground floor there are offices with toilets and common areas, which can also be found in the same layout on the first floor. The first floor has one housing unit and offices with a toilet.
Currently the building serves as the seat of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey.